لنتواصل معاً
اهلا وسهلا بالزائر الكريم ,, ارجوا التسجيل في المنتدى حتى تتمكن من الاطلاع على كافة المواضيع,,مع تحيات هند الشريقي
لنتواصل معاً
اهلا وسهلا بالزائر الكريم ,, ارجوا التسجيل في المنتدى حتى تتمكن من الاطلاع على كافة المواضيع,,مع تحيات هند الشريقي
لنتواصل معاً
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المنتدى فكرة وتصميم معلمة الحاسوب ((هند الشريقي)) ويهدف المنتدى الى تعزيز التواصل الفعال بين المعلمات والطالبات والمجتمع المحلي والمنتدى يضم منتديات متنوعه فى كافة المجالات,,, اهلا وسهلا بكم.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تم افتتاح قسم النشره الاخباريه الخاص بمدرسة الفدين ارجو من الاعضاء متابعة جميع اخبار وانشطة المدرسه واضافتها في هذه القسم والهدف ان نعزز التواصل الفعال بين المدرسه والمجتمع المحلي
هناك رسائل شكر للاعضاء الاكثر نشاطا,,,
ارجو تفعيل ادواركم اكثر كمشرفين, يجب نقل المواضيع التي توضع في غير مكانها ,ايضا تحفيز الاعضاء غير النشطين للمشاركه في المنتدى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» عضو جديدعضوووووو جديييد للغايه
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 13, 2015 3:30 am من طرف شادي العازمي

» هااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااي
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 13, 2015 3:24 am من طرف شادي العازمي

» كيف تكون عضوا مميزا؟؟؟؟؟؟
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 13, 2015 2:42 am من طرف شادي العازمي

» سجاد مودرن
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 20, 2013 6:03 am من طرف the moon pearl

» لماذا لا يقع العنكبوت في شباكه الخاصة ؟؟
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 16, 2013 3:58 am من طرف محمد الرواجفه

» انا عضو كنت هنا
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 20, 2012 2:16 pm من طرف NIHAD SHARAF

» هااي زمان عن المنتدى (توجيهي)
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 20, 2012 2:12 pm من طرف NIHAD SHARAF

» ضع اي درس تريدة هنا وسيتم شرحة خلال 24 ساعه حصري على منتديات
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 13, 2012 5:58 am من طرف yassmeeno

» اهلا مس هند ....
jordan first I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 24, 2012 6:49 am من طرف ghofran f

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني

jordan first

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+6
hala khabour
dema al-husban
*MIRAN ZYOOD*
Free Girl
shahad omoush
shatha haddad
10 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
shatha haddad

shatha haddad

عدد المساهمات : 21
نقاط : 5316
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/02/2010
العمر : 27

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 28, 2010 4:20 am

Jordan First is an attempt to define a new social accord between Jordanians, as it emphasizes the pre-eminence of Jordan’s interests above all other considerations, and reformulates the state-individual relationship. Moreover, it goes beyond being a mere concept, as it will be translated into an investment in the Jordanian people, in their education, training, health and well-being to prepare them for a future that promises prosperity, knowledge and accomplishment. Jordan First is a constructive appeal and an approach that seeks to open new doors for policies and programs in development, education, culture, communication and information. Moreover, Jordan First represents an invitation to civil society institutions and the private sector to raise their contribution in building a modern state through focusing on achieving economic, social, and political development, creating productive opportunities, fighting poverty and unemployment, and improving the standards of living of all citizens. In summary, Jordan First is a philosophy of governance. It is based on the premise of placing Jordan's national interest at the forefront of all considerations of civil society.

To advance the liberalization process, the Jordan First campaign calls upon the government to deepen the sense of national identity among citizens and spread a culture of respect and tolerance to integrate and fortify a diverse, but united, national and social fabric that thrives in an atmosphere of justice, democracy, due process, and equal opportunity. To entrench a true sense of democracy, the government is also stipulated to enhance public freedom, as granted by the constitution, and systematically abide by the principles of accountability and transparency. In parallel, the government is required to vest tireless efforts in eradicating poverty and unemployment through devising national programs that aim at improving efficiency and productivity, particularly in the rural and less developed areas of the country.

The Jordan First campaign also aims to develop a new perception of the status of women in the Jordanian society. While effort has been vested in the past to elevate the social and economic status of women, several notable reforms have been carried out in recent years to elevate the social and economic status of women. These encompass introducing a women’s quota in the upcoming elections as a temporary and transitional measure, in addition to introducing amendments to the Passport, Social Security and Citizenship laws. Furthermore, under a new temporary law announced at the closing the of the second Arab Women’s Summit in November 2002, Jordanian women are now entitled to pass citizenship on to their children.

Jordan First also aspires to build an information model that places national interests at the forefront of its priorities. Jordan has always realized the significance and relevance of the press, and this is especially true in light of the recent efforts carried out to modernize the economy and civil society. The media in general, and the press in specific, remains to form an integral part of the government’s communications strategy with its people. Updating the public and allowing them to express their views and concerns of the various reforms and initiatives is an integral part of the reform process. As such, and in support of this policy, an independent Higher Media Council was established, as a body comprised of both public and private sector organizations specialized in media. The Council’s responsibilities encompass formulating media policy, overseeing the regulation of the media sector and assisting in the creation of a responsible and accountable media environment. This body, supported by amended media-related laws and regulations, has created a favorable climate for the press and other media outlets to create a vibrant and transparent media environment.

Jordan First also realizes that the Parliament is the vital pillar of any democratic state. It also emphasizes that true democracy cannot be attained without the active participation of viable political parties. These parties are institutions that must be fostered and respected for their intellectual and political ideologies.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
shahad omoush
العضو المميز
shahad omoush

عدد المساهمات : 1236
نقاط : 6640
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/02/2010
العمر : 29

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 01, 2010 8:39 am

of course jordan first always

thank u very much shatha 
Free Girl

Free Girl

عدد المساهمات : 25
نقاط : 5326
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2010
العمر : 28

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 07, 2010 4:08 am

Jordan was first .... and now Jordan is first .... and Jordan will b first always .........

thank u so much Shatha .... u r great student jordan first Icon_smile jordan first Icon_smile jordan first Icon_smile jordan first Icon_smile
*MIRAN ZYOOD*

*MIRAN ZYOOD*

عدد المساهمات : 44
نقاط : 5280
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2010
العمر : 26

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 19, 2010 9:32 am

n iiiiiiiiiccccccccceeee jordan first Icon_biggrin jordan first Icon_cheers
dema al-husban

dema al-husban

عدد المساهمات : 302
نقاط : 5616
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/03/2010

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 03, 2010 7:31 am

JORDAN FIRST and will stay like that
thanks shatha =D
hala khabour

hala khabour

عدد المساهمات : 47
نقاط : 5254
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2010

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 27, 2010 4:49 am

thx shada sooo nice words ya 2mr
NIHAD SHARAF
العضو المميز
NIHAD SHARAF

عدد المساهمات : 2115
نقاط : 7524
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/06/2010

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Jordan First 100%
Thank You

norhan

norhan

عدد المساهمات : 268
نقاط : 5583
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/02/2010
العمر : 27

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 29, 2010 2:58 pm

jorden first 4 ever thanks klk zo0o0o02
????
زائر

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Jordan first 100%

خاوة

I love you Jordan

100%
DANA HUSBAN

DANA HUSBAN

عدد المساهمات : 214
نقاط : 5554
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/03/2010

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 04, 2011 2:18 am

JORDAN FIRST<3<3<3
Thanks ShOShO
malak ^-^ hosban
العضو المميز
malak ^-^ hosban

عدد المساهمات : 649
نقاط : 6042
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/03/2010

jordan first Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jordan first   jordan first I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 04, 2011 5:07 am

ShoSho is the second Laughing after JORDAN

BTW Nice one

jordan first
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
لنتواصل معاً :: منتدى احب وطني (مواضيع و اناشيد وطنيه)-
انتقل الى: